Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Dublin, serving Dublin Airport (DUB), 10 km or 6,2 miles north of the capitol of Ireland. As the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name, we know how to make your trip as smooth as possible, whatever your destination may be. So relax and make yourself comfortable while we fly you to Dublin.
Top Dublin Attractions
- Guinness Storehouse: the home of Ireland’s most famous beer, with tastings and tours available.
- The Blarney Stone: a block of Carboniferous limestone built into the battlements of Blarney Castle, according to legend, kissing this stone gives you the ‘gift of the gab’ – otherwise known as great eloquence!
- Temple Bar: Dublin’s cultural quarter, complete with lively nightlife and cosy venues.
- Irish Whiskey Museum: a museum dedicated to tracing the history of whiskey through interactive exhibits, featuring a whiskey tasting at the end!
- Natural Botanical Gardens: a stunning set of gardens located just outside of Dublin’s city centre, home to over 20.000 plants.
Before you set off to Dublin, take a look at our travel guide for advice on where to stay, what to eat, and what attractions to visit on your trip.
What’s the best way to get around Dublin?
Dublin is a city best explored on foot, and most of its best attractions are in the heart of the city, so you won't have far to go. Traffic can come to a standstill in the city centre, so leave the car behind. If you would like a speedier experience, catch one of the 'Hop On, Hop Off' buses – perfect for sightseeing. You can also check out Dublin's free bike schemes while you're visiting.
What’s the weather in Dublin?
Dublin isn't known for its glorious sunshine so no matter what time of year you visit Ireland, expect moderate temperatures and a bit of rain! Summer temperatures don't tend to reach above 16°C (61°F) and it can rain for up to 20 days a month. Pack your wellies and an umbrella, and if it does start to rain, head to your nearest pub for cover!