Monterrey (MTY) to Valencia (VLC)
Mexico City (MEX) to Valencia (VLC)
Cancun (CUN) to Valencia (VLC)
Guadalajara (GDL) to Valencia (VLC)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Valencia, serving Valencia Airport (VLC). Take advantage of our favourable flight schedules and enjoy convenient departure and arrival times when you book with us and relax complimentary snack and drinks, while we fly you to Spain. Of course you can always count on us serving you a delicious meal on long-haul flights and our carefully selected collection of in-flight entertainment will ensure your flight will be over before you know it!
KLM Destinations: Valencia, Spain
Top Valencia attractions
- City of Arts and Sciences: a spectacular science centre featuring Europe’s largest aquarium and a huge IMAX screen.
- Central Market (Mercado Central): one for the foodies thanks to the vast array of fresh fruit, fish and meat.
- Torres de Quart: history buffs are in for a treat with these 600-year-old defensive towers.
- Valencia Bioparc: a 10-hectare zoo park filled with a wealth of fascinating African fauna.
- Turia Gardens (Jardines del Turia): when you need a break from the city, these sublime gardens stretch over 9 km of green space.
What better way to prepare for your flight to Valencia than with a read through our comprehensive travel guide? We give you the ins and outs on where to go, what to do, and much more.
What’s the best way to get around Valencia?
Buses are a popular choice amongst tourists and locals alike, but it’s worth noting that stops aren’t usually announced, so keep your wits about you. The Metro system is by far the most convenient way to travel around the city and the air conditioning is most welcome in the summer heat. For day trips, purchase a T-1 travel ticket and get unlimited access to the Metro.
What’s the weather like in Valencia?
To catch the best of the Spanish summer sun, visit Valencia in August when the average temperature peaks at around 25°C (77°F). Avoid travelling during October if you can, when the average rainfall hits around 89 mm, making a quality raincoat a real necessity.