Top flight deals to Las Vegas (LAS)*
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, we offer flights to Las Vegas, serving McCarran International Airport (LAS) together with our global network. Don’t worry about getting bored on your flight to Las Vegas. With our excellent range of in-flight entertainment, we’re sure it will fly by. Enjoy the latest hit films or your favourite TV series completely free of charge on all long-haul flights.
Top Las Vegas attractions
- The Strip: the infamous central boulevard in Las Vegas known for its concentration of resort hotels and casinos, all making excellent use of dramatic architecture and lights.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: a stunning piece of conserved land featuring a set of sandstone peaks and walls called the Keystone Thrust, famous for hiking and rock climbing.
- High Roller: the world’s tallest Ferris wheel, at 550-feet (167 metre), offering the best views over the city.
- Hoover Dam Bypass: a memorial arch bridge that stretches over the Colorado River, between Arizona and Nevada.
- Paris Las Vegas: a world-famous casino and resort, modelled after Paris and even featuring its own replica Eiffel
How do you make the most of your trip to Las Vegas? With the help of our travel guide! We’ve got all of the information you need on the best sites to roll the dice, the best landmarks to see and the best historic features. Take a look today!
What’s the best way to get around Las Vegas?
While Las Vegas can be explored on foot, factors such as the heat in summer and the deceptive length of the strip mean that sometimes, public transport is needed! Often, hotels are connected to one another by underground path, bridge or complimentary shuttle to make moving about easier. The monorail runs the length of the strip so it is an option. However, it can take between 30 and 60 minutes to reach your destination because of the amount of stops it makes, and it is fairly expensive. Often, groups will find it cheaper to take a taxi than use the monorail. The bus is probably your best option for exploring Las Vegas. Most lines operate 24 hours a day, and it is inexpensive.
What’s the weather in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas has very mild winters and hot summers so can be a perfect destination year-round. The coldest month is December, with an average temperature of 8°C (46°F), so while you will need your layers, it won’t be bitingly cold. Summers can reach average highs of 34°C (92°F) in July - perfect for sun-lovers! It doesn’t rain much in Las Vegas, but when it does, it pours!
*All amounts are in MYR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).