Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Managua (MGA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Managua, serving Augusto C. Sandino International Airport (MGA). Have any questions about your flight? No worries, our social service desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Simply get in touch with us via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp. We’re always happy to help!
Top Managua attractions
- Puerto Salvador Allende: a lakeside complex with over 20 different restaurants.
- Plaza de la Revolución: “Revolution Square”, a landmark with a tall graffiti monument to the famous guerrilla Che Guevara.
- Catedral Metropolitana Inmaculada Concepción de María: a beautiful cathedral.
- Centro Comercial Galerías Santo Domingo: a shopping mall.
- Parque Acuático Salvador Allende: a water park.
What’s the best way to get around Managua?
There are many reliable and frequent bus lines to travel around Managua. However, most buses do not accept cash payments and a pre-paid card must be used to travel. These cards can be difficult to acquire so you should make sure to have this arranged before you need to travel. Alternatively, look for a bus that will accept cash. Taxis are a good option if you cannot acquire a card, or you can hire your own vehicle.
What’s the weather in Managua?
It’s always warm in Managua! The lowest average temperature is a sunny 26°C (79°F), while average temperatures can reach highs of 29°C (84°F), so you’ll need your sun cream!
*All amounts are in MYR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).