Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Marseille (MRS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Marseille, serving Marseille Provence Airport (MRS). Fancy sipping on French wine and basking in the Southern French sunshine? Book your flight with us today. We have many convenient flights to whisk you away before you can say “ooh la la”.
Top Marseille attractions
- Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde: a Catholic basilica that is the city’s best-known feature.
- Parc National des Calanques: a national park.
- Randonnées Théâtrales Marcel Pagnol: a theatrical walk through the city.
- Old Port: a portside neighbourhood with piers and boardwalks.
- Stade Vélodrome: a multi-purpose sports stadium.
Our online travel guide is available to help you plan your trip to Marseille.
What’s the best way to get around Marseille?
With two underground railway lines “métro”, two tram lines and 74 bus lines, there are plenty of options for making your way around Marseille. Public transport runs every few minutes between the hours of 00:30 and 21:00. After 21:00, we recommend you use a taxi to reach your destination as this will be quicker.
What’s the weather in Marseille?
Catch some sun between May and October, or stay cooler during the winter months. The lowest annual temperature is 7°C (45°F), so while you won’t need your thermals you will need your coat!
*All amounts are in MYR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).