Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Port Harcourt, serving Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC). On our intercontinental flights, we do everything we can to make your flight as enjoyable as possible. With everything from delicious meals - including a vegetarian option - to in-flight entertainment, you’ll feel like your holiday has already begun. Why not take a look at the local Nigerian news to get you ready for your arrival?
Top Port Harcourt attractions
- Port Harcourt Zoo: established in 1974, the zoo is now one of Nigeria’s leading conservation centres.
- Garden City Amusement Park: a perfect place for the kids to have a play and enjoy themselves.
- Aggrey Road: one of the busiest business districts in Port Harcourt.
- Port Harcourt Pleasure Park: a tranquil park with pedalo boats and a maze.
- Isaac Boro Park: a public park named after a minority rights activist.
What’s the best way to get around Port Harcourt?
You can either rely on the local bus network to get around, or you can use taxis. Bus schedules and stops will need to be checked with the driver before you embark to be sure you’re heading the right way. Taxis are affordable and reliable. You can either take a traditional car, or brave the roads on the city’s infamous motorbike taxis!
What’s the weather in Port Harcourt?
It’s always hot in Port Harcourt! Temperatures fluctuate between 20°C (68°F) and 30°C (86°F), so pack your sun cream! The rainy season in Nigeria is long, lasting between May and October, so pack an umbrella to prepare for the downpours.
*All amounts are in MYR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).