Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Tampa (TPA)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Tampa, serving Tampa International Airport (TPA), 9.7 km west of Downtown Tampa, Florida. We value your time and know how to get you where you need to go on time. On top of that our convenient departure and arrival times make it easy for you to work a flight into your agenda.
Top Tampa attractions
- Busch Gardens: visit the animals and enjoy the rides, performances and music.
- Lowry Park Zoo: interact with the wildlife and stroll through the lush gardens.
- Museum of Science & Industry: kids can enjoy the interactive exhibits.
- Tampa Bay History Center: learn about the rich local history and different cultures.
- Adventure Island Waterpark: escape the summer heat and have fun on the many rides.
Although not as flashy as other cities in Florida, this multicultural city offers a unique combination of cultural centres, family attractions and exciting nightlife!
What’s the best way to get around Tampa?
You'll find a variety of transport systems such as shuttles, taxis, buses and trolleys. Taxis line up at public or popular places, and you can find local and national car rental companies with competing prices throughout the city. The TECO Line Streetcar and the trolleys are other great options for tourists as they go to the most popular restaurants, shops and attractions.
What’s the weather in Tampa?
You’ll find Tampa to be quite pleasant for the most part of the year. Summers are warm with frequent thunderstorms, going from May to October. Winter is short, starting in December and lasting until February. The days are drier and windier, and sometimes cold fronts from the north can drop the temperatures at night, so don’t forget to pack an extra layer. On average, the yearly temperatures range from 11°C (52°F) to 32°C (90°F).
*All amounts are in MYR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).