Windhoek (WDH) to Bari (BRI)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bari, serving Bari International Airport (BRI). Got concerns about an aspect of your flight? Let us reassure you! We’re always ready to respond to your questions on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Bari attractions
- Pinacoteca Provinciale (Provincial Art Gallery): a public art gallery and museum.
- Alta Murgia National Park: a majestic park which abounds with wild mushrooms and asparagus.
- Stadio San Nicola: a multi-use stadium which is currently home to FC Bari.
- Basilica di San Nicola: an imposing church which is of religious importance throughout Europe.
- Barivecchia (Old Town): a labyrinth of historic alleyways which was recently redeveloped.
Surrounded by hectares of red sand and olive tree plantations, Bari is a hidden gem in the breath-taking Puglia region.
What’s the best way to get around Bari?
Bari is easy to discover on foot, with a number of free walking tours available if you fancy it. Bari also offers a velo service and bike tours for those who enjoy more active holidays. If you feel like you’ve had enough of the sun, the city offers a well-connected local bus service, run by AMTAB (Azienda Mobilità e Trasporti di Bari) and you can choose between 1-hour, daily or weekly tickets. Two local taxi companies will also happily give you a ride. Or why not take advantage of the cheap car hire and be your own boss for the day?
What’s the weather in Bari?
Summer is always around the corner in Italy, with temperatures starting at 13°C (56°F) even in the cooler winter months. By the end of April temperatures rise, leading into a hot and dry summer all the way to the end of September. July and August are the hottest months, with an average temperature of around 30°C (86°F), making it the perfect time to take a dip in the sea from any of the beaches in Polignano a Mare.
*All amounts are in NAD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.