Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Croatia, serving Franjo Tuđman Airport (ZAG), Split Airport (SPU), Zadar Airport (ZAD) and Dubrovnik Airport (SBV) in Croatia. Want to earn Miles which you can use to buy ticket upgrades and extra legroom, all without spending a cent? Join our Flying Blue Programme today and make it happen!
Things to do in Croatia
- City Walls of Dubrovnik: ancient city walls with stunning views.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: a beautiful national park complete with waterfalls.
- Diocletian's Palace: a grand ancient palace located in the city of Split.
- Lokrum Island: a beautiful nature reserve featuring wild rabbits and peacocks.
- Historic City of Trogir: spend a few hours in the old town of Trogir, exploring restaurants and narrow streets.
Why travel to Croatia with us?
When you fly with us, we take care of every detail so you can sit back and let us take you where you need to go. Our cabin crew and customer care teams are friendly, helpful and multilingual, so no matter what you need, we can help. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!