Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer you flights to Germany, serving several different airports. We fly to the most popular destinations in Germany with, amongst others, fights to Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL), Hamburg Airport (HAM) and Munich Airport (MUC). So pick your destination and book your flight to the country of schlagers, beer and pretzels with KLM!
Things to do in Germany
- Miniatur Wunderland: a model railway in Hamburg, the biggest of its kind in the world.
- Cologne Cathedral: a Roman Catholic church featuring two pipe organs.
- Europa-Park: the largest theme park in Germany, located in Rust.
- Reichstag Building: opened in 1984, this was home to the imperial parliament.
- Brandenburg Gate: an 18th-century monument and now an iconic part of German history.
Ready to explore Germany? Not without first taking a look at our travel guide. We’ve compiled all of Germany’s best attractions in one simple guide.
Why travel to Germany with us?
We go the extra mile to make sure the flight is comfortable and enjoyable. Airfares on all KLM flights include a snack and refreshing drinks and of course we serve a delicious meal free of charge on all our intercontinental KLM flights to Germany! On top of that we have a huge selection of in-flight entertainment available in different languages on all our intercontinental flights, so whether you want to try something new or stick with what you know and love, we have you covered.
Join our Flying Blue Programme and you’ll earn Miles on every flight you take with us. Those Miles can be redeemed for hotel rooms, ticket upgrades and many more member-only benefits. Join for free today!
*All amounts are in NAD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.