Windhoek (WDH) to Leeds (LBA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Leeds, serving Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA). When you fly to Leeds with us, take advantage of our 24/7 social media service on Facebook Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp. Just tweet or post your question, and let us resolve any issues or concerns.
Top Leeds attractions
- Leeds Art Gallery: houses a large collection of contemporary art dubbed to be of ‘national importance’.
- Roundway Park: one of the largest in Europe, this 700-acre green space boasts woodland, lakes, and award-winning gardens.
- Royal Armouries Museum: particularly good for its Henry VIII display, this museum showcases arms and armours from all over.
- The Headrow: a haven for shopping, cultural attractions, and architecture (particularly the Grade II listed City Varieties music hall).
- Harrogate: this nearby spa town is the perfect spot for a relaxing day trip.
In our Leeds travel guide, we explore the city’s hidden gems and delve into just what makes it such a special city. Let our team of travel experts help make your holiday an unforgettable experience.
What’s the best way to get around Leeds?
Leeds’ compact city centre is great for walking, and a reliable bus service rounds out transport needs. Taxis are always an option, but book in advance to avoid being over charged.
What’s the weather in Leeds?
Travel to Leeds during the summer to explore the canals in comfortable weather. Average temperatures of 15°C (59°F) in July make it the best month to visit, but as with most of Britain, you should always be prepared for rain with a solid umbrella.
*All amounts are in NAD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.