Windhoek (WDH) to Saint Petersburg (LED)
Windhoek (WDH) to Moscow (MOW)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Russia serving, amongst other Russian destinations, the major airports of Moscow – Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) and St. Petersburg – Pulkovo International Airport (LED). Get the ball rolling on your Russian adventure today by booking one of our convenient flight times!
Things to do in Russia
- Mirny Diamond Mine: the second-largest excavated diamond mine in the world.
- Church of Andrew the Apostle: small but impressive church constructed on a tiny island in the middle of Lake Vuoksa.
- Russian Vodka Museum: learn about one of Russia’s most famous exports.
- Public Museum of the Moscow Metro: presents the history of the urban transport system.
- Moscow Cats Theatre: watch a cat circus in action!
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood: the perfect example of Russian architecture in St. Petersburg.
- Red Square (Krasnaya ploshchad): historic square in the centre of Moscow
- Grand Palace: beautifully kept grounds and palace in Peterhof.
- The State Tretyakov Gallery: traditional works of art at the gallery in Moscow.
- Palais et Parc Catherine: Beautiful gardens and speciality museums ready to peruse at your leisure in Pushkin.
Check out our travel guide for insider tips on how to make the most of your trip to Russia!
Why travel to Russia with us?
On board all long haul KLM flights to Russia, we'll always serve you a delicious meal and complementary drinks. Take full advantage of our in-flight entertainment, ranging from films and music to audiobooks and games, all available on your individual screen.
*All amounts are in NAD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.