Windhoek (WDH) to Geneva (GVA)
Windhoek (WDH) to Zurich (ZRH)
Windhoek (WDH) to Basel (BSL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Switzerland, serving Zürich Airport (ZRH) and Geneva Airport (GVA). We pride ourselves on our convenient departure and arrival times, as well as our punctuality, meaning you’ll get to Switzerland at a time that suits you.
Things to do in Switzerland
- FIFA World Football Museum: a huge hit with football fans and those interested in football culture.
- Zürich Old Town: stroll down the wonderful streets and step back in time.
- Lake Geneva: enjoy the crystal-clear waters as you take a boat trip from one side to the next.
- Hauptbahnhof: a train station and shopping centre at the same time, with stunning architecture.
- Musée d’Art Moderne et Contemporain: this modern art museum is set in an industrial factory from the 1950s.
- The Matterhorn: visit this iconic mountain via cable car and enjoy the views.
- Lake Luzern: take a boat trip across the lake for the best view of the surrounding mountains and Lucerne.
- Gornergrat: take a short train ride up and hike back down for stunning views of Zermatt.
Switzerland is famous for the Alps and its chocolate, so there is much to see and do all year round. Our travel guide has even more information available, so check it out before you arrive!
Why travel to Switzerland with us?
Airfare on KLM flights to Switserland includes snacks and drinks. Flying intercontinental to one of our Swiss destinations? Then you can always enjoy an in-flight meal without extra charge! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp or LinkedIn with any questions about your flight. At KLM we reward loyalty, so join our Flying Blue Programme for free and earn miles as you fly. Exchange your miles for upgrades and more, making your flight even more comfortable.