Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer flights to Argentina at convenient hours. Our network includes flights all several airports in Argentina, including Buenos Aires –¬ Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE). Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to begin earning Miles on your flight to Argentina? They can be redeemed for upgrades, hotel discounts and many more great benefits!
Things to do in Argentina
- Garganta del Diablo: spectacular natural falls located in Puerto Iguazú.
- Los Glaciares National Park: take a short boat ride to view one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world in the city of El Calafate.
- Teatro Colón: take a guided tour of this beautiful opera house in Buenos Aires.
- Iguazu Falls: set within Iguazú National Park, the grandeur of these waterfalls will take your breath away.
- Recoleta: central to Buenos Aires, this upmarket part of town has many things to offer including cafes, restaurants and a famous cemetery.
Ready to book your holiday to Argentina? Take a look at our travel guide to make sure that you see all of the best that Argentina has to offer; we’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
Why travel to Argentina with us?
We offer impeccable levels of customer care and punctual flights, meaning travelling with us is pleasant and reliable. We put our customers at the very centre of everything we do, which is why you can reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight and our flights are always scheduled at convenient times. So whether you’re flying short haul or are catching a connecting flight, you’ll never be left waiting hours at the airport.