Lagos (LOS) to Dresden (DRS)
Abuja (ABV) to Dresden (DRS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Dresden, serving Dresden International Airport (DRS). Is there something we can do to make your flight more comfortable? Don’t hesitate to let us know! We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter. Whatever you need, we’ll be happy to help.
Top Dresden attractions
- Green Vault: a unique museum containing artefacts from across Europe.
- Semper Opera House: home to the Semperoper ballet, the concert hall is in the historic centre of Dresden.
- Schlossplatz: the square at the centre of the city, which gets its name from the royal residence on the south side.
- Old Market Square: the old square is fascinating historically, with a mix of pre-war and Soviet architecture.
- Palais Grosser Garten: a beautiful baroque style park in the centre of Dresden.
For more information on what Dresden has to offer, take a look at our online travel guide for all of the best tips on where to stay, eat, and visit. Whether you’re looking for the best place to sample local cuisine, or a cosy hotel off the beaten track, our guide has the information you need.
What’s the best way to get around Dresden?
Dresden is a compact city that can easily be explored on foot. If you would like to use public transport, you'll find Dresden's systems to be reliable, punctual, and easy to use. There are buses, trams, and trains you at your disposal, and with all lines running 24 hours a day you can hop on a tram and head back to your hotel after sampling some of Germany's finest beers.
What’s the weather in Dresden?
Dresden is warm and sunny during the summer months of May until September, with an average temperature of 19°C (66°F). The weather is much colder during winter, averaging 0°C (32°F). If you're visiting to see the Dresden Christmas Markets in December, you'll need your woolly hats, scarves, and gloves at the ready – temperatures can drop to freezing! If you're heading out to explore Dresden in the warmer months, pack an umbrella in case of spring showers.