Amsterdam (AMS) to Gdansk (GDN)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Gdansk (GDN)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Gdansk, serving Gdansk Lech Welsa Airport (GDN). We pride ourselves on our ability to get you where you need to go, always committed to get you there on time. In fact, we have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way! Book with us today, and let us take you wherever you need to go.
Top Gdansk attractions
- Main Town Hall: a historic Ratusz located in the Gdańsk Main City borough of Śródmieście, and one of the finest examples of Gothic-Renaissance architecture.
- Crane: a former port crane that now stands outside the National Maritime Museum.
- Golden Gate: a seventeenth-century city in the style of Dutch mannerism.
- Stogi Beach: a beautiful local beach popular amongst tourists and locals alike for swimming, sunbathing and beach activities.
- Old Town: the historic park of city, home to many famous landmarks including the Gdansk Granaries, Gdansk Mills, Monument of King Sobieski, and various others.
For more of Gdansk's unmissable sights, take a look at our online travel guide. We’ve collated information on the best spots to eat, drink, and sleep to give you the best experience in Gdansk possible.
What’s the best way to get around Gdansk?
You can choose to move around Gdansk on foot, or take the tram. There are 10 lines operating regularly throughout the city, and you can find out more information about schedules online or at each of the various tram stops. If you want to explore neighbouring cities, you may wish to rent a car to make moving around easier and avoid having to pay frequent taxi fares.
What’s the weather in Gdansk?
Gdansk is cool and temperate year-round. The summer months fall between May and September where you can expect temperatures to reach about 17°C (63°F) During winter, the temperature often falls below freezing, and you can expect snow and ice – so be sure to pack all your warmest winter gear!