Amsterdam (AMS) to Accra (ACC)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Accra (ACC)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Ghana, serving Accra – Kotoka International Airport (ACC). Travelling intercontinentally can be tedious, but with us you’ll have access to a personal screen with plenty of in-flight entertainment options. How will you pass the time?
Things to do in Ghana
- Cape Coast Castle: a 16th-century castle that now serves as a museum for West African history on the Cape Coast.
- Kakum National Park: a protected area of the forest that is now home to endangered animals such as the forest elephant.
- Elmina Castle: built in 1482, the castle was initially used as a trading post for the Portuguese and then later used for the slave trade.
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park: a beautiful memorial park with a monument dedicated to Kwame Nkrumah, the former president of Ghana.
- Wli Waterfalls: a beautiful waterfall standing 80 m tall, which is the largest in Ghana.
Ghana is full of fascinating culture, architecture and history. If you’re trying to plan the holiday of a lifetime, take a look at our travel guide for more inspiration. We’ve compiled the best of Ghana in one easy-to-read guide.
Why travel to Ghana with us?
Tired of having to get up at the crack of dawn for a flight or find your way to your destination after landing in the middle of the night? We understand that inconvenient flight times can get your trip off to a bad start, which is why we plan all our flight schedules with our customers in mind. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.