Amsterdam (AMS) to Monrovia (MLW)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Monrovia (MLW)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Monrovia, serving Roberts International Airport (ROB). With our in-flight entertainment available in many languages and complimentary meals on intercontinental flights, time will go by before you know it!
Top Monrovia attractions
- Centennial Pavilion: a historic site lined with statues.
- Liberian National Museum: museum that showcases ethnic and historical exhibitions.
- Providence Island: a historic site of British colonisation.
- CeCe Beach: a beautiful, sandy beach.
- Wulki Farms: a fun complex that features a golf course, swimming pool and farm.
What’s the best way to get around Monrovia?
Taxis are your best transport option in Monrovia. You can either opt for a private taxi, or you can car share with other passengers. It may take longer to reach your destination in a shared taxi, but it will be cheaper.
What’s the weather in Monrovia?
Monrovia is hot all year! The lowest average temperature is 25°C (77°F) and the highest is 28°C (82°F), so you needn’t worry about getting caught out in the cold. There’s over a 50 percent chance of rain during August, September and October, so you’ll need your umbrella if you’re visiting during this time.
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.