Fly to New Caledonia with KLM
Thanks to our global network and together with our partner airlines, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer you convenient flights to New Caledonia, serving Nouméa - La Tontouta International Airport (NOU). We’ve got you covered with our convenient flight times and punctual service, so sit back, relax and enjoy your flight.
Things to do in New Caledonia
- Lifou Island: snorkel and see what lies beneath the surface.
- Musée de Nouvelle Calédonie: learn about the history of the region with the collection of artefacts on show here.
- Notre Dame de Lourdes: this church is located atop a hill, providing you with stunning views.
- Maison de la Perle: a shop specialising in pearls, you’ll get a wonderful bargain here.
- Piscine Naturelle: a wonderfully quiet beach where you can relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
Why travel to New Caledonia with us?
If you’ve a long intercontinental flight coming up, don’t worry - we’ll keep you occupied with our in-flight entertainment. You won’t notice the time going by! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!