Amsterdam (AMS) to Norwich (NWI)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Norwich (NWI)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Norwich, serving Norwich Airport (NWI). We also serve 150 plus destinations around the world so you avoid wait times at airports and stressful flight connections. Plus, with our partner networks, our coverage extends to more than 500 destinations worldwide. Why not see the world with us at the helm?
Top Norwich attractions
- Norwich Market: with over 200 stalls to check out, you’re bound to find something unique to take home.
- Norwich Castle: originally built in 1094, this splendid Norman Keep now houses a host of historical artefacts.
- The Norfolk Broads: though man-made, that doesn’t take away from the splendour of the over 200 kilometres of lock-free waterways coursing through the countryside past charming towns.
- Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts: a varied blend of ancient, ethnographic, and modern art installations.
- Dragon Hall: medieval trading hall offering a glimpse into Britain’s past as far back as the 15th century.
Looking forward to your flight to Norwich? Why not check out our travel guide and read what our experts have to say about this ancient city.
What’s the best way to get around Norwich?
A good selection of reliable bus companies serve the best bits of Norwich and beyond. You’d do well to explore the city’s medieval streets on foot or bicycle. In fact, you can even hire a bike at various spots.
What’s the weather in Norwich?
July reaches an average temperature of 17°C (63°F), thus making it the ideal month to visit and explore the city’s historical attractions. Regardless of when you visit, though, be sure to pack an umbrella as you never know when it might rain in England.
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.