Amsterdam (AMS) to Perth (PER)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Perth (PER)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Perth, serving Perth Airport (PER). Worried about how you’ll pass the time on such a long intercontinental flight? Our in-flight entertainment options will solve that problem for you!
Top Perth attractions
- Kings Park: expansive public parkland with memorials overlooking Swan river.
- Art Gallery of Western Australia: eclectic exhibitions of classical art.
- Perth Mint: a money-making facility with gold history displays and tours.
- Scitech: a science museum and planetarium with themed shows.
- Perth Zoo: a zoo offering behind-the-scenes tours.
What’s the best way to get around Perth?
There’s a reliable tram service which operates throughout Perth every few minutes. After 20:00 on weeknights and at weekends, however, there is a reduced service. Buses also operate frequently throughout the suburbs and to bus and train stations.
What’s the weather in Perth?
We all know that Australia is famed for its glorious sunshine and beautiful beaches, so it comes as no surprise that the average annual high temperature in Perth is a sunny 25°C (76°F). Perth has its winter during the Western Hemisphere’s summer, so if you’re travelling in June, July or August, it will be cool in Perth with an average temperature of under 15°C (59°F). You should also expect short-lived tropical rain storms between June and September.
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.