Amsterdam (AMS) to Pittsburgh (PIT)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Pittsburgh (PIT)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Pittsburgh, serving Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). We offer a range of excellent in-flight entertainment to make our intercontinental flights enjoyable from the outset. Unwind with the latest blockbuster or check up on the Pittsburgh news and weather to get ready for your arrival.
Top Pittsburgh attractions
- Andy Warhol Museum: a museum dedicated to the works and arts he inspired.
- National Aviary: a bird zoo with over 500 animals.
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History: a landmark exhibition featuring dinosaur bones and the impact of humans on the ecosystem.
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: a Victorian greenhouse set in Schenley Park.
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium: a large zoo and aquarium.
What’s the best way to get around Pittsburgh?
You can travel most of Pittsburgh city centre on foot. There are several subway systems you can use to explore, but in most cases the journey time across the city on foot is the same as by subway, so unless you are travelling outside of the city centre you can save yourself the fare.
What’s the weather in Pittsburgh?
Pittsburgh experiences variable weather. The summer months average highs of 23°C (73°F), while in the coldest month, January, the temperature is below freezing. If you’re looking to avoid the rain on your trip to Pittsburgh, avoid travelling in April when there’s a 50 percent chance of spring showers.