Amsterdam (AMS) to Raleigh (RDU)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Raleigh (RDU)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Raleigh, Durham in the U.S. state of North Carolina, serving Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU). Our convenient departure and arrival times mean less planning on your part and more moments to enjoy your holiday or make the most out of your trip to the Research Triangle or tri-city region.
Top Raleigh, Durham attractions
- NCAA Basketball: whether you’re a fan of the North Carolina State Wolfpack or the Duke Blue Devils, experience the excitement of being court-side at a college game.
- North Carolina Museum of Art: from ancient Greek and Roman sculptures to early American art and a permanent Jewish art collection.
- JC Raulston Arboretum: large, diverse collection of flora presented in landscaped gardens.
- Historic Oakwood: stroll through the neighbourhood to see 19th-century homes and their lush gardens.
- Pullen Park: the fifth oldest amusement park in the country, with fun rides, attractions and shows.
What’s the best way to get around Raleigh, Durham?
While hiring a car is the most convenient option, you can get creative in Raleigh. Hop on a bicycle rickshaw service to get around the downtown area. It’s great for sightseeing, giving your feet a rest, and enjoying the open air as you’re pedalled around the city.
What’s the weather in Raleigh, Durham?
July is the hottest month, averaging 32°C (90°F), with June and August averages differing by only a few degrees. Average temperatures in December are a cool, but mild 12°C (54°F); be sure to pack a sweater, or plan to pick up a sweatshirt of your favourite college team while you’re there!