Amsterdam (AMS) to Kigali (KGL)
Eindhoven (EIN) to Kigali (KGL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Rwanda, serving Kigali International Airport (KGL). If you have questions about your upcoming flight, feel free to reach out via social media 24/7. We’re here for you around the clock.
Things to do in Rwanda
- Inema Art Centre: one of Kigali’s major art galleries, with space for 10 contemporary artists to work.
- Mount Kigali: more of a hill than a mountain, it is a wonderful walk.
- Volcanoes National Park: hike through the national park of Ruhengeri and find majestic animals in their natural habitat, also known as a haven for the mountain gorilla.
- Kigali Genocide Memorial: this centre educates its visitors about the 1994 genocide against the Tutsi, while commemorating the lives of 250.000 people who are buried there.
- Azizi Life Boutique: a fair-trade market working with rural artisans who create wonderful products. National Museum of Rwanda: Modern museum displaying example of African art in Butare.
- Akagera National Park: Picturesque setting in the Eastern Province boasts a large variety of animals.
Why travel to Rwanda with us?
We will keep you entertained on our intercontinental flights, meaning you’ll arrive before you know it! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.