Top flight deals to Tanzania*
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Tanzania, serving Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), Zanzibar Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) and Julius Nyerere International Airport (DAR) in Dar es Salaam.
On board all of our intercontinental flights to Tanzania you can enjoy a delightful meal and drinks free of charge. You can take control of your booking on our app or website, or simply let our cabin crew know your requirements when you step on board our flight. We’ll take care of the rest!
Things to do in Tanzania
- Serengeti National Park: a trip to Tanzania isn’t complete without a safari in the Serengeti.
- Mount Kilimanjaro: you don’t have to climb it, but you should at least see it.
- Mtoni Palace Ruins: this tour comes with song and dance!
- Darajani Bazaar: experience a traditional marketplace.
- Olduvai Gorge Museum: discover the evolution of man at this museum.
- Ngorongoro Crater: Located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, this crater offers impressive views and chance to see exotic animals.
- Nakupenda Beach: picturesque beach at Stone Town.
- Cultural Heritage Centre: speciality museum in Arusha.
If you want more tips, check out our travel guide for all the things you can do on your trip to Tanzania!
Why travel to Tanzania with us?
With more than 500 destinations to choose from and a range of convenient flight schedules, we offer you a world of opportunities! Have any questions or concerns about your trip to Tanzania? Then feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*Lowest available fares, incl. taxes and surcharges, excl. EUR 10 booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the exact total price when selecting your payment method.