Oslo (OSL) to Beijing (BJS)
Bergen (BGO) to Beijing (BJS)
Stavanger (SVG) to Beijing (BJS)
Kristiansand (KRS) to Beijing (BJS)
Alesund (AES) to Beijing (BJS)
Trondheim (TRD) to Beijing (BJS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Beijing, serving Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK). Book a KLM flight to Beijing and choose from our Western or Chinese menu, specially created with famous chefs from China. You will be served a nice cup of jasmine tea with your meal, and you’ll be spoilt with snacks and noodle soup in between!
Top Beijing attractions
- Forbidden City: the imperial palace of the Ming Dynasty. Tours, exhibits, and even restaurants make it a must-visit.
- Great Wall of China: an iconic attraction and the largest man-made structure in the world.
- The Silk Market: a shopping paradise if you can brave the 7 floors.
- The Hutongs: a maze of winding alleyways and traditional houses offer a glimpse into Beijing’s past.
- Beijing Capital Museum: art and culture buffs will adore the enormous collection of artefacts from ancient China.
Beijing is a city of limitless discoveries. To find out why, read our travel guide and take advantage of our expert’s top tips.
What’s the best way to get around Beijing?
Rickshaws are a great way to experience Beijing. You can even sign up for a rickshaw tour around the city’s most famous landmarks. City buses are cheap, but often crowded. And if you are a keen cyclist, you will find the “Kingdom of Bicycles” to be very accommodating.
What’s the weather in Beijing?
In July, temperatures reach a high of 27°C (81°F), which makes sunscreen a necessity. If you’re travelling in the winter, be sure to bring warm clothes as the average temperature for January is -4°C (25°F).
*All amounts are in NOK. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.