Alesund (AES) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Bergen (BGO) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Stavanger (SVG) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Kristiansand (KRS) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Oslo (OSL) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Trondheim (TRD) to Copenhagen (CPH)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Copenhagen, serving Copenhagen Airport (CPH). If you have any questions about your flight to Copenhagen, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and expect a prompt response!
Top Copenhagen attractions
- Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park: a famous amusement park and pleasure garden in Copenhagen, and the second-oldest operating amusement park in the world.
- Trinitas Kirke (Trinity Church) : a stunning historic church located in Copenhagen built in the 1600s.
- Medical Museion: a combined museum and research unit which exhibits historical medical artefacts.
- Nyhavn: a 17th-century waterfront, canal and entertainment district lined with beautiful old houses which have been renovated, and classy restaurants that dominate the old port.
- Rosenborg Castle: a beautiful renaissance castle originally built as a country summerhouse in 1606, featuring 400 years of splendour, royal art treasures, the Crown Jewels and the Royal Regalia.
With so many things to do in Copenhagen, it can be easy to feel like you’re missing out. Take a look at our travel guide before you fly to make sure you know all the best bars, attractions, restaurants and hotels in Copenhagen.
What’s the best way to get around Copenhagen?
Copenhagen has some of the most efficient and reliable public transport systems in the world, so you’ll never be short of options when travelling around the city. There’s a choice of trains, metros, buses and water buses to take you from A to B and they run every 3 to 10 minutes throughout the day and night, 7 days a week. Just walk to your closest stop; it will never be far away! We’d recommend purchasing a Copenhagen card or Citypass to give you paid access to all means of public transport for the entirety of your visit - you won’t have to worry about having change for the bus all the time!
What’s the weather in Copenhagen?
Copenhagen can be chilly all year round, with the average temperature in the summer months just 17°C (63°F) and the winter months seeing an average temperature of just 0°C (32°F), so you’ll need to wrap up warm! Make sure you take an umbrella on your travels, because on average it rains about 15 days a month!
*All amounts are in NOK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).