Oslo (OSL) to Hanover (HAJ)
Alesund (AES) to Hanover (HAJ)
Stavanger (SVG) to Hanover (HAJ)
Bergen (BGO) to Hanover (HAJ)
Kristiansand (KRS) to Hanover (HAJ)
Trondheim (TRD) to Hanover (HAJ)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Hannover, serving Hannover Airport (HAJ). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We are considered one of the most punctual airlines in the world and we intend to keep it this way. So, if you are a fan of punctuality, book your next flight to Hannover with us today!
Top Hannover attractions
- HDI Arena: a massive football arena home to the Bundesliga club, Hannover 96.
- Maschsee: an artificial lake in the south of Hannover, spanning 75 hectares.
- Nanas monument: a once-controversial sculpture and one of the city’s most recognisable landmarks.
- Berggarten: an urban botanical garden and greenhouse, complete with aquarium.
- Kropcke-Uhr: a historic clock tower and meeting place in the centre of the city.
To find out more about everything that Hannover has to offer, take a look at our travel guide. You’ll be amazed at all of the culture and nightlife you can soak up at this beautiful destination.
What’s the best way to get around Hannover?
There are many trams, buses and subway lines that make navigating Hannover easy, and you'll never have to wait more than a few minutes during rush hour. The public transport is safe, reliable, and runs frequently, day and night. Hannover city-centre is compact and easy to walk around. And if you are a keen cyclist, you’re in luck: there are many dedicated bike lanes that make renting a bicycle a great option to explore the city.
What’s the weather in Hannover?
Hannover has mild summers with average temperatures at about 17°C (63°F) and the potential for frequent rain showers, so you may need a few warm layers and an umbrella on your visit. During the winter, Hannover is very cold – often the Maschsee freezes over, which turns the lake into a popular spot for ice skating.