Oslo (OSL) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Alesund (AES) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Stavanger (SVG) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Kristiansand (KRS) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Bergen (BGO) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Trondheim (TRD) to Lamezia Terme (SUF)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Lamezia Terme in Calabria, Italy, serving Lamezia-Terme International Airport SUF (or Aeroporto di Lamezia Terme in Italian). Visiting from outside of Europe? Kick back and relax with the in-flight entertainment available on all our intercontinental KLM-flights.
Top Lamezia Terme attractions
- The Bastion of the Knights of Malta: a watchtower built in 1550 that has been well-preserved.
- The Castle: a pile of ruins from an abandoned castle that sits atop a beautiful hill.
- Diocesan Museum: visit to see artefacts and art from the 12th to 18th centuries.
- Saint Pancrazio: one of the most impressive churches in the city.
- Santa Maria di Corazzo Ruins: the remnants of an abbey built around 1060.
What’s the best way to get around Lamezia Terme?
It is relatively inexpensive to take a bus or train to travel around the area. If public transport isn’t for you, plenty of vehicle hire companies and taxi services are available.
What’s the weather in Lamezia Terme?
You’ll find Lamezia-Terme has very favourable weather. The hottest temperatures are in August, with highs averaging around 25°C (77°F), and the coldest temperatures are in January, with highs averaging around 10°C (50°F). The winter months also bring a slightly higher chance of rain, so be sure to pack an umbrella if you’re visiting from November to January.
*All amounts are in NOK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).