Alesund (AES) to Linköping (LPI)
Oslo (OSL) to Linköping (LPI)
Bergen (BGO) to Linköping (LPI)
Kristiansand (KRS) to Linköping (LPI)
Trondheim (TRD) to Linköping (LPI)
Stavanger (SVG) to Linköping (LPI)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Linköping, serving Linköping City Airport (LPI) at the most convenient flight times. Along with Linköping, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide from our Amsterdam hub Schiphol Airport, and over 500 destinations with our partner network, so sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Linköping attractions
- Gamla Linkoping Open-Air Museum: an open-air museum featuring a model small Swedish city from the 18th and 19th century.
- Linkoping Cathedral: a beautiful, steepled cathedral dating back to 1380.
- Tradgardsforeningen: a 13-hectare indoor and outdoor horticultural garden, containing mountainous areas, open grassland, a nursery with playground, a stage, a nursery, the Belveder view tower, a tropical house and a nature centre.
- Gamla Slottet: a famous castle and grand house built in the 1630s.
- Fenomenmagasinet: an interactive science museum featuring various exhibits and hands-on experiments which are guaranteed to keep you entertained for hours!
Ready to explore Sweden’s best kept secret? Not without some help from us. Take a look at our travel guide for all of the best insider tips on attractions, restaurants and bars in Linköping that shouldn’t be missed!
What’s the best way to get around Linköping?
You can use the bus to explore Linköping. All buses originate from Resecentrum station. Here you’ll find all information on bus routes and schedules. Tickets must be bought before you get on the bus. Taxis are also an option to get from A to B, but they can be quite expensive. If you want to explore Linköping like a local, try renting a bike! It’s one of the most bicycle-friendly cities in the world!
What’s the weather in Linköping?
In Linköping, the summers are comfortable, if not particularly sunny. The warm season lasts for 3 months between May and September with an average daily high temperature above 19°C (64°F), so this is a popular time for tourists to visit. It is cold in Linköping between November and March, with an average daily high temperature below 5°C (41°F).
*All amounts are in NOK. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.