Muscat (MCT) to Orlando (ORL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Orlando, Florida, serving Orlando International Airport (MCO). Fancy escaping to Orlando this year? Book your flight with us today. We offer convenient flight times and we’re known for being punctual so your holiday can start as soon as you like.
Top Orlando attractions
- Universal Orlando Resort: the famous theme park featuring movie-themed rides and shows.
- Epcot: an educational Disney theme park attraction.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: a 50-acre botanical garden on Lake Rowena.
- SeaWorld: marine life shows and aquariums with close-up encounters with dolphins.
- Orlando Museum of Art: a museum displaying modern American graphics and African artefacts in a contemporary space.
What’s the best way to get around Orlando?
The best way to explore Orlando is to hire a car. This way, you can travel further out of the city with ease. You can also take the I-RIDE Trolley. There are two routes that cover 8,7 km (14 miles) of the International Drive, including the theme parks. You can also use public bus routes. Lynx buses cover all the main attractions in Orlando for as little as USD 2.
What’s the weather in Orlando?
Orlando isn’t known as the “Land of Dreams” for no reason - no matter what time of year you visit, you can expect it to be warm! The coldest month of January still experiences pleasant averages of 15°C (59°F). In the warmer summer months, the temperature averages a hot 28°C (82°F), so make sure you pack the sun cream! If you’re travelling between June and September, you’ll need your umbrella to keep you dry during the showers!
*All amounts are in OMR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.