Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Salt Lake City, serving Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), just west of Downtown Salt Lake City, in the U.S. state of Utah. We have you covered around the clock. If there’s anything you need help with or have a question about your flight, please reach out to us on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Salt Lake City attractions
- Big Cottonwood Canyon: a picturesque canyon and the starting point for many outdoor activities.
- Temple Square: the 0,4 km2 space is home to the Mormon Temple and the Mormon Tabernacle.
- City Creek Center: an open-air shopping centre downtown with more than 110 speciality shops.
- Ensign Peak Park: a viewpoint in the foothills offering a panoramic view of Salt Lake City.
- The Tracy Aviary: one of the world’s oldest aviaries featuring bird shows and 135 bird species from around the world.
Leaf through our travel guide and avoid getting lost in the American ‘Crossroads of the West’. We point out highlights and hotspots you cannot miss out on while visiting the area.
What’s the best way to get around Salt Lake City?
Getting around Salt Lake City couldn’t be easier. The public bus and light rail (TRAX) system operates daily throughout the city. There’s also a free zone where riders can hop on and off as much as they like. Taxis are in abundance as well.
What’s the weather in Salt Lake City?
The temperature slowly increases from 0°C (32°F) in January to average highs of about 34°C (93°F) in July and August. You won’t need to use an umbrella much as the city experiences a lot of dry weather. Fall is a great time to visit, when temperatures have cooled down and make for more comfortable touring.
*All amounts are in OMR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.