Panama City (PTY) to Hull (HUY)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Humberside, serving Humberside Airport (HUY). Once on board an intercontinental flight, stay entertained with over 1.000 hours of interactive entertainment available on your personal in-flight screen.
Top Humberside attractions
- Hull: recently voted the UK City of Culture, Hull is filled with historical landmarks, museums, and an incredible foodie scene.
- Beverly: a traditional, thriving market town just begging to be explored.
- Lincoln Castle: tours of this Norman fortress have you walking where both kings and convicts traversed.
- Skegness: an iconic seaside resort filled with family-friendly fun and excellent beaches.
- Lincolnshire Wolds: a must-see designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Discover what makes Humberside special by checking out our travel guide. We get right to the root of the city to dig out its many hidden gems.
What’s the best way to get around Humberside?
Hiring a car makes exploring the winding country lanes all the more exciting; just make sure you have a map.
What’s the weather in Humberside?
July sees an average temperature of 17°C (62°F), thereby making it the ideal month for visiting if you want to see the best of the coastal towns and natural attractions. The British weather is always unpredictable though, so be sure to pack an umbrella.