Panama City (PTY) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Malaysia, serving Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). Thanks to our favourable flight schedule and extensive partner network we offer the most convenient departure and arrival times. In this way your trip can begin and end how it should – relaxing and comfortable!
Things to do in Malaysia
- Mount Kinabalu: a world heritage site and the highest peak in Borneo’s Crocker Range.
- Bukit Bintang: the lively shopping and entertainment district of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: over 20 acres of public park featuring a wide variety of different birds.
- Kek Lok Si: a Buddhist temple in a stunning location.
- Islamic Arts Museum: a contemporary museum offering a range of perspectives on Islamic art.
- Petronas Twin Towers: 88-storey skyscrapers that are the largest twin tower structures in the world.
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion: a historical museum that offers an insight into how the rich Babas used to live.
- Langkawi Cable Car: the steepest cable car in the world! This reaches heights of 708 metres above the sea.
- Sipadan National Park: national park with unparalleled beauty perfect for deep sea diving.
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre: an impressive city centre with plenty of attractions.
How do you get the most from your trip to Malaysia? Check out our travel guide, where we take a look at everything that makes Malaysia an amazing destination, including its top landmarks, famous cuisine, and unmissable attractions!
Why travel to Malaysia with us?
Sign up for our Flying Blue frequent flyer-programme today and make your journey to Malaysia as smooth and comfy as possible with every Mile you collect. Get discounts off the usual number of Miles with a Promo reward ticket. Take more baggage. Access the airport lounge. Move up to Business. Stretch out with more legroom. Feast on a scrumptious “A la Carte” meal. Discover all the options bookable with Miles below.