Lima (LIM) To Lagos (LOS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Lagos, serving Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS). Having trouble deciding what to pack? With the help of KLM’s pack assistant on Google Home, you will be fully prepared as KLM brings you smart and personalised packing lists!
Top Lagos attractions
- Victoria Island: affluent district boasting a wide variety of restaurants and nightlife.
- Lekki Conservation Centre: explore huge tracts of wetlands at your leisure for unspoilt wildlife watching.
- Lekki Market: be prepared to haggle for crafts, fabrics, clothing, and more from all over West Africa.
- Nike Art Centre: the large collection of contemporary African art offers a deeper look into the culture.
- Third Mainland Bridge: Africa’s second-longest bridge and one of three linking the island to the mainland.
Find out the must-dos and must-sees of Lagos in our comprehensive travel guide. Our team of travel experts get to the root of what makes this city such a unique experience.
What’s the best way to get around Lagos?
You have a choice of 3 different types of buses: Danfo, Molue, and BRT. Danfo and Molue buses are both popular; however, the former is an affordable minibus service that covers set routes around hotspots, while the latter is being phased out slowly. Finally, BRT buses are relatively new and follow designated routes between the mainland and the islands.
What’s the weather in Lagos?
July in Lagos has an average temperature of 24°C (75°F), with the summer sun often pushing it near 30°C (86°F). To experience more comfortable weather, visit between December and March when the rainy season has died down and the intense heat is more manageable.
*All amounts are in USD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).