Manila (MNL) to Fort Myers (FMY)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Fort Myers, serving Southwest Florida International Airport (FMY). Are you a member of our Flying Blue programme yet? Membership allows you earn Miles for your flights that can be redeemed for great upgrades, as well as entitle you to all sorts of privileges; sign up today to start earning your Miles.
Top Fort Myers attractions
- Manatee Park: a waterfront park with trails, kayak rental, and the eponymous manatees.
- JetBlue Park: a baseball park in Fort Myers, and the training home of the Boston Red Sox.
- CenturyLink Sports Complex: a famous sports complex home to Hammond Stadium, five additional playing fields as well as the new Twins Player Development Academy.
- McGregor Boulevard: a famous 9-km boulevard steeped in history, filled with restored buildings, charming eateries and beach shops.
- Florida Repertory Theatre: a high quality, entertaining live theatre, in the heart of Fort Myers.
What’s the best way to get around Fort Myers?
There are over 17 bus routes that run through Fort Myers, so you'll be able to move around the city easily with public transport. For night times and weekends, however, you may need to take a taxi. If you like driving, hiring a car for the duration of your trip can also be a great option.
What’s the weather in Fort Myers
May through until October sees a hot summer for Fort Myers, with temperatures often reaching above 30°C (87°F). During the colder winter months, temperatures can drop as low as 12°C (54°F) at night time but still reach over 20°C (69°F) during the day.