Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Geneva, serving Geneva Airport (GVA). Plan and book your journey with our easy to use online service, and for further assistance, get in contact with our friendly customer support team, available 24/7. We’re always happy to help!
Top Geneva attractions
- Lake Geneva: one of the largest lakes in western Europe, with stunning views and opportunities for a variety of activities.
- Chapel of the Maccabees: a fourteenth-century Gothic chapel in the heart of Geneva.
- Parc Bertrand: a public garden offering a paddling pool for children, a park for dogs, a soccer field, a toboggan area, a tennis wall, a pond, a small waterfall, a creek, and a Japanese garden.
- Victoria Hall: a concert hall located in downtown Geneva built in 1891–1894 by the architect John Camoletti.
- Mont Salève: view the city of Geneva from the stunning panorama atop this hill.
If you want the low-down of the best hotspots, restaurants and hotels in Geneva, why not take a look at our travel guide? There you’ll find all the information you could need when planning a visit to Geneva.
What’s the best way to get around Geneva?
Geneva's old town is best explored on foot, or you can rent a bicycle – be prepared for the hills though! There is also an excellent tram service with the majority of trams running through the main station of Gare Cornavin, and the old town stop of Place de Bel-Air. All visitors to Geneva are eligible for free use of the trams so make sure to ask at your hotels reception desk or pick up your pass at the airport before you head on out.
What’s the weather in Geneva?
Geneva offers the best of both worlds: hot, sunny summers perfect for relaxing in the warmth and exploring the city, and cold, snowy winters perfect for skiing down the Swiss Alps. November through to February provide the best weather for those of you looking for some downhill excitement, while April to September are the best months to visit if you’re looking for a more relaxed holiday.