Manila (MNL) to Guadalajara (GDL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Guadalajara, serving Guadalajara International Airport (GDL). Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Guadalajara? Contact us via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp with your questions, and we'll get back to you with a response or answer as soon as we can!
Top Guadalajara attractions
- Estadio Omnilife: the 4th largest stadium in Mexico, hosting various sports events.
- Basilica da Zapopan: a seventeenth-century Franciscan sanctuary in downtown Zapopan.
- Calle Independencia: one of the main avenues in the city centre, home to numerous local galleries and shops.
- Plaza de Armas: the main square in the city centre, with grassy areas, trees, benches and a bandstand, it is the perfect place to relax while you watch some live music.
- Parque Major Independencia: a recreational and cultural park dating from the 1970s.
What’s the best way to get around Guadalajara?
The best way to get around Guadalajara is on a bicycle. Guadalajara city has tried to reduce the number of cars on the roads by making many roads off limit to cars on Sundays, meaning visitors and locals are encouraged to use alternate means of transport. Guadalajara has the biggest shared-bike scheme in the world, so bicycles are easy to pick up and borrow from volunteers. There is also a subway system which runs north-south, east-west, with all subway lines running through the central station.
What’s the weather in Guadalajara?
From May until October, Guadalajara is very hot, but also very wet – the sky is often very overcast with an 80% chance of rain on any given day. To avoid the rain, travel outside of these months where the temperatures are cooler – averaging highs of 23°C (74°F) – with very little chance of rain.