Thanks to our global partner network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Larnaka, serving Larnaka International Airport (LCA). We pride ourselves on our top-notch social service. So if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming flight, make sure to contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’ll be happy to help!
Top Larnaka attractions
- Saint Lazarus Church: a beautiful late-9th century Greek Orthodox Church, famous for being the reported burial place of Lazarus.
- Finikoudes Beach: one of the most famous beaches in Cyprus, offering visitors sandy, wind-swept beaches and pristine waters.
- Zenobia Wreck: the remains of a large ferry which sank of the coast of Cyprus in 1980, now listed as one of the top 10 scuba diving sites in the world.
- Larnaka Salt Lake: a system of connected salt lakes set against a beautiful mountain backdrop.
- Emira Pottery: an interactive pottery gift shop selling unique Cypriot ceramics for various uses as well as for decorative purposes, and offering pottery-making workshops to everyday visitors.
What’s the best way to get around Larnaka?
Larnaka is a small destination so you’ll be best off exploring on foot. It won’t take long to walk from place to place and it will save you money. You can also take a look at some of the local buses that run. They may be a convenient way to cut your journey time down. Your other option is to use taxis. Taxis should run on meters but you may find that a lot of taxis refuse to use them. If this is the case, agree a price before you get in the car.
What’s the weather in Larnaka?
Larnaka is hot and dry during summer, so a perfect destination to top up your tan. You can expect averages of 27°C (80°F) in the hotter months. In winter, the temperature drops to a very mild 12°C (53°F) in January. The winter days are dark, and there can be a fair amount of rain so you will definitely need an umbrella if you are visiting between December and February.