Manila (MNL) to Nashville (BNA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Nashville, serving Nashville International Airport (BNA) in the U.S. state of Tennessee. We’ve got everything you need for a comfortable flight, including a vast range of in-flight entertainment on intercontinental flights, delicious à la carte meals and Economy Comfort seats with extra legroom. When you fly with us, your holiday begins as soon as you step on the plane!
Top Nashville attractions
- The District: a cultural hub filled with bars and restaurants.
- Savannah's Candy Kitchen: speciality delicatessen and chocolatier.
- Athena Statue: a huge golden and ivory monument honouring the Greek goddess Athena.
- Nissan Stadium: stadium home to the Tennessee Tigers football team.
- Edwin and Percy Warner Parks: two natural parks in the heart of the city.
What’s the best way to get around Nashville?
Downtown Nashville can easily be navigated on foot, with many of the attractions within easy walking distance of each other. If you’d prefer to use public transport, there is a free circuit bus that runs 2 routes through the city every 10 to 15 minutes. If you want to explore greater Nashville, you’ll have to take a taxi or rent a vehicle.
What’s the weather in Nashville?
Nashville has hot and muggy summers and cold, wet winters. It is partly cloudy all year round. The summer lasts between May and September when temperatures are generally between 22°C (72°F) and 32°C (90°F). In winter, expect it to be much colder! In the coldest months it can drop to below freezing.