Warsaw (WAW) to Jakarta (JKT)
Krakow (KRK) to Jakarta (JKT)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Jakarta, serving Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK). We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. Book your next flight to Jakarta with us today!
Top Jakarta attractions
- Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park (Taman Mini): a 250-acre recreational area based on traditional Indonesian culture.
- Museum Nasional: an archaeological, historical, ethnological, and geographical museum located in downtown Jakarta.
- National Monument: a 132m tall tower in the heart of the city.
- Museum Bank Indonesia: a bank museum located in a restored neoclassical building, where you can discover the financial past of Indonesia.
- Lenggang Jakarta: try some traditional cuisine from one of the 50 food stalls located in the centre of the city.
Although it’s not the most popular destination in Indonesia, Jakarta is not short of charms of its own. This Java island city is constantly changing and the contrasting cultures create a unique vibe; you'll find diversity everywhere in its cuisine, nightlife, art, and music scene. Find out more with our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Jakarta?
Taxis are the safest and most comfortable way to get around this city. You'll find some recognised taxi companies on the busiest streets, which will also offer services with vans and luxury taxis, but we recommend that you book them in advance. Jakarta has heavy traffic, and sometimes you might feel tempted to use the ojeks (moto taxis). While this is the quickest way to get around, you really need to negotiate the price, and be fearless! Bajajs look like covered bicycles, and they're especially useful for short distances. The Transjakarta public bus system has routes through all the major landmarks and Central Jakarta, but it isn’t very reliable.
What’s the weather in Jakarta?
Jakarta is always nice and warm, as the average low is 23°C (74°F). Between August and November, Jakarta gets even hotter, with the temperature rising above 33°C (91°F).
*All amounts are in PLN. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.