Krakow (KRK) to Maastricht (MST)
Warsaw (WAW) to Maastricht (MST)
Thinking about booking a flight to Maastricht? With KLM Royal Dutch Airlines you can book a flight with destination Maastricht and we will provide a comfortable transfer by KLM bus from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) to Maastricht free of charge.
After arriving at Schiphol, simply catch the bus straight from bus platform C, in front of Schiphol Plaza. From there, you can continue to enjoy our service on your trip to Maastricht, with drop off at either Maastricht Central Station or Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST).
We provide the coffee, tea and free Wi-Fi on your bus transfer to Maastricht, all as part of the fare of your flight ticket. You can easily stow your baggage in the compartment underneath the bus and travel to Maastricht without any hassle, while you save on costs of petrol or public transport.
Top Maastricht attractions
- Bisschopsmolen: this bakery gets its flour from the adjoining 7th-century water-powered mill.
- Maastricht Underground: get a fascinating and spooky underground tour of Maastricht.
- Boekhandel Dominicanen: a bookshop in a former Dominican Church, which is a beautiful place to visit.
- Museum aan het Vrijthof: this museum has different exhibitions throughout the year, and there’s free music on Sundays.
- Fort St. Pieter: overlooking the city, this fort was built in the 1600s.
This university city has so much to offer, and has wonderful medieval architecture. There’s plenty to see and do, so you won’t be bored!
What’s the best way to get around Maastricht?
There is an excellent public transport system in Maastricht, which offers convenient and cost-effective bus and rail services. However, as with any city, it’s best to explore on foot! If you decide to rent a car, be aware that parking in the city centre can prove difficult.
What’s the weather in Maastricht?
Maastricht never gets too hot or too cold, with the coldest temperature around 2°C (36°F) and the hottest about 18°C (64°F). However, make sure you bring an umbrella because you’ll probably get rained on; every month gets on average 10 days of rain!
*All amounts are in PLN. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.