Gdansk (GDN) to Montpellier (MPL)
Krakow (KRK) to Montpellier (MPL)
Warsaw (WAW) to Montpellier (MPL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Montpellier, serving Montpellier–Méditerranée Airport (MPL). Need to chat to one of our service desk agents? We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter. Simply message or Tweet us today and we’ll be happy to help.
Top Montpellier attractions
- Pic St-Loup: a mountain popular for rock climbing or hiking.
- Musée Fabre: an art museum dating back to 1825.
- Place de la Comédie: the most south-easterly point of the city, where fortification took place.
- Parc Zoologique Henri de Lunaret: an interactive zoo.
- Instant Terroir: a tour of a winery and vineyards.
Take a look at our travel guide for more inspiration when planning your trip to Montpellier!
What’s the best way to get around Montpellier?
Montpellier has an excellent bus system, and you can catch most buses from outside the train station. This includes a night bus. You can also catch the tram. Bus tickets are valid on all tram routes and trams run every 3 to15 minutes until midnight.
What’s the weather in Montpellier?
For a sunny holiday, head to Montpellier between June and October when temperatures are often above 20°C (68°F). Average temperatures can fall as low as 7°C (45°F) during winter, and there’s a high chance of rain between November and February.
*All amounts are in PLN. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.