Gdansk (GDN) to Trondheim (TRD)
Krakow (KRK) to Trondheim (TRD)
Warsaw (WAW) to Trondheim (TRD)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Trondheim, serving Trondheim Airport, Værnes (TRD). We know you have a busy life and a never-ending to-do list, but rest assured, our flights won’t get in the way. Our favourable flight times fit with your schedule so you can take a break from the madness of juggling your limited time.
Top Trondheim attractions
- Nidaros Domkirke: ornate and sculptural, this cathedral is the largest medieval building in Scandinavia.
- Erkebispegarden: the Archbishop's Palace featuring Norway’s crown jewels and myriad artefacts.
- Kristiansten Fort: used as a prison and execution ground during WWII, it offers a panoramic view.
- Munkholmen: take a boat trip to Monks’ Island to enjoy a picnic on the beach.
- Rockheim Museum: immerse yourself in Norwegian music of the 21st century.
Trondheim's peninsular location, traditional architecture, busy shopping centres and natural locations for hiking, skiing or swimming, make Trondheim a photogenic and irresistible destination.
What’s the best way to get around Trondheim?
If you're planning on staying in the city centre and going to the nearby attractions, then walking is your best option. If you want to cover a larger area, the public transport system is efficient and covers most parts of the city. Buses and trams are popular options for local and tourists alike.
What’s the weather in Trondheim?
It shouldn’t be a surprise that this Norwegian city is mostly cool even though the sun shines for long periods. During the year, the temperature varies from an average low of -4°C (25°F) to an average high of 18°C (64°F). Temperatures get a bit warmer from June to September. However, it rarely goes above 25°C (77°F), so pack your bags accordingly.
*All amounts are in PLN. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.