Faro (FAO) to Accra (ACC)
Lisbon (LIS) to Accra (ACC)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Ghana, serving Accra – Kotoka International Airport (ACC). Travelling intercontinentally can be tedious, but with us you’ll have access to a personal screen with plenty of in-flight entertainment options. How will you pass the time?
Things to do in Ghana
- Cape Coast Castle: a 16th-century castle that now serves as a museum for West African history on the Cape Coast.
- Kakum National Park: a protected area of the forest that is now home to endangered animals such as the forest elephant.
- Elmina Castle: built in 1482, the castle was initially used as a trading post for the Portuguese and then later used for the slave trade.
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park: a beautiful memorial park with a monument dedicated to Kwame Nkrumah, the former president of Ghana.
- Wli Waterfalls: a beautiful waterfall standing 80 m tall, which is the largest in Ghana.
Ghana is full of fascinating culture, architecture and history. If you’re trying to plan the holiday of a lifetime, take a look at our travel guide for more inspiration. We’ve compiled the best of Ghana in one easy-to-read guide.
Why travel to Ghana with us?
Tired of having to get up at the crack of dawn for a flight or find your way to your destination after landing in the middle of the night? We understand that inconvenient flight times can get your trip off to a bad start, which is why we plan all our flight schedules with our customers in mind. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!