Top flight deals to the Republic of Singapore*
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Singapore, serving Changi Airport (SIN). On your intercontinental flight with us, your personal in-flight entertainment system menu is available in multiple languages.
Things to do in Singapore
- Night Safari: specially designed for nocturnal animals, this zoo opened in 1994.
- Universal Studios Singapore: a theme park near Sentosa.
- Singapore Flyer: view the country from 165 m above ground.
- Orchard Road: 2.2 km of shopping and eating.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum: this temple is reported to contain one of Buddha’s teeth.
- Gardens by the Bay: beautiful gardens set in a picturesque setting.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark: experience beautiful views of the city on the top this sky deck.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens: get away from the hustle of the city and unwind with a quiet stroll around the botanical gardens.
- Supertree Grove: a man-made canopy of trees reaching 25 to 50-metres high, featuring over 160.000 plants and lighting display at night.
Our travel guide will give you even more tips about your Singapore trip, so check it out before you arrive and get planning what you want to do!
Why travel to Singapore with us?
We reward you when you join our Flying Blue Programme, for free, with miles that you can use to get seat upgrades and more. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!