Faro (FAO) to Shanghai (PVG)
Lisbon (LIS) to Shanghai (PVG)
Porto (OPO) to Shanghai (PVG)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Shanghai, serving Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG). On intercontinental KLM flights to China, your China experience will start the minute you board our plane with several Chinese films and newspapers on board and a delectable Chinese menu available. In between meals, you can indulge in noodle soup and snacks.
Top Shanghai attractions
- Yuyuan Garden: built in 1577 amidst a stunning Ming dynasty pavilion, this garden is a sublime example of traditional Chinese culture.
- Oriental Pearl Tower: no place is better for the best views of the Shanghai skyline.
- Huangpu River: take a cruise along this beautiful river before exploring the Bund promenade.
- Jade Buddha Temple: one of China’s most beautiful temples.
- China Art Museum: Asia’s largest art gallery and home to the country’s most important pieces.
Looking forward to your trip to Shanghai? Check out our travel guide and let our team of experts give you their unique insight into this fascinating city.
What’s the best way to get around Shanghai?
Generally speaking, the best way to navigate the hustle and bustle of Shanghai is by taxi. Alternatively, you can utilise the comprehensive subway system, although it can get crowded during rush hour.
What’s the weather in Shanghai?
July in Shanghai reaches the sweltering average temperature of 32°C (90°F), so if you do visit during this time, prepare to slap on the sunscreen. The best time to visit is between October and November, when the autumn weather is at its most comfortable.