Lisbon (LIS) to Phuket (HKT)
Porto (OPO) to Bangkok (BKK)
Lisbon (LIS) to Ko Samui (USM)
Porto (OPO) to Phuket (HKT)
Faro (FAO) to Ko Samui (USM)
Lisbon (LIS) to Bangkok (BKK)
Faro (FAO) to Phuket (HKT)
Porto (OPO) to Ko Samui (USM)
Faro (FAO) to Bangkok (BKK)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Thailand serving Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) and several other destinations in Thailand. Our long-haul flights to Thailand include a huge selection of in-flight entertainment available on your personal TV screen. There are so many films, TV programmes and games to enjoy that you’ll wish the flight was longer!
Things to do in Thailand
- Wat Pho: a temple with a reclining Buddha, highlighting the culture in Thailand.
- Sukhothai Historical Park: tranquil gardens and historic buildings in Sukhothai.
- Phi Phi Viewpoint: enjoy picturesque views of the beautiful island of Koh Phi Phi.
- Grand Palace: located in the centre of Bangkok, this stunning palace features an emerald buddha.
- Phuket Big Buddha: climb the many steps up to the towering figure of Buddha and take in the magnificent views over Phuket.
Need some more inspiration when planning your trip to Thailand? We’re here to help! Take a look at our travel guide for the best insider tips and tricks to make your trip the holiday of a lifetime.
Why travel to Thailand with us?
The journey to Thailand can be a long one, but we’ve got everything you need to make you comfortable, including a range of in-flight entertainment on our intercontinental KLM flights. When you fly with us, your holiday begins as soon as you step foot on our plane! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight.