Doha (DOH) to Chicago (CHI)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Chicago, serving O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway Airport (MDW). Our long-haul flights are spacious and offer plenty of in-flight entertainment to keep you busy. To make your flight even more comfortable, why not use our online services to select your seat and order your delicious in-flight meal!
Top Chicago attractions
- Millennium Monument in Wrigley Square: a beautiful limestone replica peristyle located in a scenic public square in the northwest section of Millennium Park.
- The Chicago Theatre: a landmark theatre and architectural monument, originally known as the Balaban and Katz Chicago Theater, featuring regular concerts and other venues.
- United Center: a massive indoor sports arena, home of the NBAs Chicago Bulls, and the NHLs Chicago Blackhawks.
- The Art Institute of Chicago: a world-renown fine arts museum, and one of the oldest art museums in the United States.
- Adler Planetarium: a fascinating public museum built in 1930, dedicated to the study of astronomy and astrophysics.
For more information on what Chicago has to offer, take a look at our online travel guide. It contains all the best tips on where to stay, eat and visit.
What’s the best way to get around Chicago?
Most tourist attractions are within walking distance of one another in downtown Chicago, but if you’d prefer not to walk you can easily catch the bus. There are more than 100 bus routes that loop around the city day and night, and the stops are placed just a few streets apart so you’ll have no problem navigating Chicago by public transport. A single fare costs just over USD 2 and most buses don’t carry change, so it’s best to have the exact amount in cash. Taxis are plentiful and most accept credit or debit card payments, but be warned that these can be very pricey!
What’s the weather in Chicago?
Chicago - “the windy city” - does indeed experience some cold chills that come off Lake Michigan, but don’t be fooled into thinking it’s always blowing a gale there! Chicago experiences warm summers, averaging 23°C (73°F) in July, which make it the perfect time to visit! Outside of these months Chicago can be cold, with the average winter temperatures being below freezing - you’ll need to wrap up warm!
*All amounts are in QAR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.