Bucharest (BUH) To Birmingham (BHX)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Birmingham, serving Birmingham Airport (BHX). When you book intercontinental flights to Birmingham with us, reserve your suitcase online and get a baggage allowance of up to 23 kg.
Top Birmingham attractions
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery: a huge collection of artefacts, ceramics, and fine art make this a must-visit for art fans.
- Thinktank: this science museum makes for a family-friendly day out.
- The Birmingham Symphony Hall: host to over 320 events each year, it’s a top cultural hotspot.
- The Bullring: heaven for energetic shoppers.
- Jewellery Quarter: the place to go for evening fun.
Find out more must-see attractions in Birmingham by visiting our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Birmingham?
Like many British cities, Birmingham boasts a great bus and train network. You can hop on public buses from various points throughout the city that a bus map from a tourist centre can guide you to. Buses don’t give change, so make sure you have either the correct amount or a “Daysaver” travel card, which you can purchase from many of the local shops.
What’s the weather in Birmingham?
You’ll find that Birmingham is a pleasant destination all year round, because of its temperate climate. Although summer can hit the pleasant highs of 17 °C (62 °F), rain is always a prospect, so pack a good coat and a sturdy umbrella. As for winter, February sees an average low of a relatively mild 3 °C (37 °F).
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).